Why should you choose Nice Network?
The things that matter to you are key to how we deliver our solutions. We put your needs at the centre of our customer service, delivery and areas of growth.
We understand that choosing the very best IT and Telecoms service provider is key to the success and functionality of your business. Which is why we want to make choosing us the clear and simple option.
We believe that our ethos, business practice and knowledge speak for itself, but if you’re wondering where to turn, let us show you exactly why we’re the clear choice.
Do you value:
- Loyalty – in an industry where customer service is rated low, we have an average tenure of 12 years with our customers. Because we put loyalty and your needs first.
- Trust – we listened to our customers, and more importantly, we acted. So with us you can be sure that there are no hidden surprises lurking. Because we don’t do small print, no automatic renewals, and guarantee direct customer communications with dedicated expert account managers.
- Expertise – we aren’t just experts in our field, we are experts in account management. All our account managers are visible, contactable and reliable.
- Legal support – rely on us as your legal consultants. We make sure that your legal rights are protected, and support you with information when addressing automatic roll overs or contract issues when moving.
- Innovation – a history filled with firsts. From the moment we sold the first mobile phone in the North-East, we set a precedent of innovation. We bring this fresh approach to everything we do.
- Ethical IT Solutions – we do things right the first time. We pride ourselves on being competitive on price, offering expert IT support, personalised solutions, all while never over selling. Just the right IT Solutions for your needs, nothing more.
If these are the qualities you’ve been looking for in your provider, Nice Network would love to hear from you.
- Nice Network are the founders of the award winning Thatcham car alarm system
- We sold the first mobile phone in the North-East
- Nice Network produced the first white paper on Ethical IT and Telecommunications for our industry
- Our average customer tenure is 12 years
- We help our customers understand the small print of any supplier contract before signing or moving
- Nice Network are proud to support our clients, including Nike UK, Newcastle United Football Club and Newcastle Airport